1. Orders All contracts of online sale made via Viking-Art-Shop.co.uk shall be deemed to incorporate these terms and conditions, which shall prevail over any other terms. By submitting an order form, you are making an offer to purchase goods which, if accepted by us, will result in a binding contract. We will confirm that we have accepted your order by confirmation email. All orders are subject to acceptance and to availability of the goods ordered. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you until we have expressly accepted it. This may happen, for example, if an item is not in stock or is otherwise unavailable. Viking-Art-Shop will inform you of any cancellation as soon as possible following receipt of your order. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing goods or services offered on our web site are correct.
2. Prices We reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
3. Delivery, Title and Risk Any date stated for delivery is an estimate only. Vikings Art Shop makes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. If we are unable to despatch the goods within 28 days of the date of order, you will, as your sole remedy, be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to Viking Art Shop in respect of that order to be refunded. In order to cancel, you must send written notice of cancellation to us after the 28 day period, but before delivery of the goods or notification from us that the goods are ready for delivery or have been dispatched. Where part of an order has been despatched within 28 days only the undelivered items may be cancelled. Viking Art Shop does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless you notify us of the shortage or damage in writing or email within 4 days of receipt of the delivery and return the goods within 7 days of receipt. Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to your nominated address. Ownership of the goods, all risk associated with the goods including loss, breakage and damage and all other risks shall pass to you on delivery.
4. Payment Payment can be made by any major credit or debit card over the phone or money transfer to our account. You confirm that you are entitled to pay using the credit/debit card details supplied to us. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we may share your personal information with such parties as are necessary to enable us to do such checks. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
5. Product Specifications Goods advertised are sample pieces. Viking Art Shop reserves the right to supply the goods subject to variations in actual dimensions and specifications, without prior notice, as the items are made individually by hand and slightly differ from each other. If we cannot supply the goods ordered, we reserve the right to offer goods of equal or superior quality at no extra cost. In such a case, if you do not wish to accept the alternative goods offered, you may cancel the order (within 7 days of receiving the goods) and will be entitled to a refund of any money paid to Viking Art Shop in respect of that order. This shall be your sole remedy in these circumstances.
6. Warranties and Returns Viking Art Shop is committed to providing our customers with the highest quality products and service. However, as the products are handmade, some items may be found to be faulty or defective. In such cases, we offer a refund provided we are notified of the defective goods within 4 days and the goods are returned within 7 days. In the event that Viking Art Shop agrees to make a refund it will be made as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days provided that the goods are returned and are in the same condition as they were when delivered to you.
7. Copyright The design of all jewellery shown on this website is subject to copyright. Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this site, and no copying of the designs is permitted. Please respect the designers' time in creating these items.